HOW TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELRY:
- Rinse it off with soapy water
- Dry gently
- Use a soft cloth to remove fingerprints
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
- SAFE IN WATER
- You can wear Craftd Christ pieces in water and not have to worry. Frequent exposure to water that is heavy in chlorine or salt (like pools or the ocean) isn’t the best idea for any jewelry, though.
- CAREFUL WITH HARSH CHEMICALS
- Products like lotion and cologne can have chemicals that could potentially dull a Gold finish. Avoid direct contact!
- HANG IT UP BEFORE BED
- You can sleep in our pieces, but to prevent accidental snags, we recommend taking them off at night. Our pieces were designed for daily wear. Make them the last thing you take off and the first thing you put on every day!
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CLOTHING:
- Each Craftd Christ piece includes care instructions on the tag of your item. Follow those instructions for the best cleaning experience.
- Machine wash in cold water for best results.
- You should always tumble dry on low to minimize the chances of the garment shrinking. However, air drying is the best way to keep your garment looking new the longest. (Hats & beanies are air dry only)
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR CLOTHING:
- FOLD YOUR PIECES
- Folding your clothes will prevent excess stretching. Hanging up your clothes can cause pieces to stretch over time due to gravity.
- If you need to iron your piece, make sure the iron is set to low and turn the garment inside out to avoid ironing over any graphics or embroidery.